Is this job right for you?
Below are a few of the requirements that you would be expected to meet if you are hired as a Wahooz Family Fun Zone crewmember:
- Honesty - Honesty is our number one requirement. It is our top priority on reference checks. Honesty in our business not only means accurate cash handling and proper use of tools and inventory controls, but also Doing What is Right.
- Friendly Attitude and Commitment to Excellence – Wahooz Family Fun Zone is dedicated to achieving excellence in family entertainment. We are committed to making each patron feel they are truly our GUEST by providing high quality entertainment, FRIENDLY CREWMEMBERS and OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE. Wahooz seeks to employ individuals who are friendly and enjoy striving to become the best that they can be. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
- Schedule – We expect you to work the days you are scheduled and to be on time. Tardiness and absenteeism are not acceptable. Due to the nature of our business, you should expect to work some evenings, weekends, summer months and holidays.
- Appearance – All crewmembers are expected to wear the required uniform for the area assigned. No other dress is acceptable. Personal hygiene is very important because of the close contact with our guests. Female employees: No extreme hairstyles are acceptable. One earring per ear, one ring per hand, no extensively long or colored nails. Makeup should be limited and in natural colors. Male employees should have hair no longer than collar length. Necklaces are to be worn inside shirt and only one ring per hand allowed. No hair engraving.
- Drugs / Alcohol – The use of drugs or alcohol is not conducive to good crewmember or guest relations. For this reason, we administer random drug testing at our location. By signing this application you agree to participate in this program. For your safety and the safety of fellow crewmembers and our guests, we want to have a drug free work place and will do whatever we can to achieve this goal. If you have specific questions about the drug policy, ask the General Manager. Coming to the workplace under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or the use of drugs or alcohol in any manner while on duty is strictly forbidden and may result in immediate termination.
This is your chance to get Serious About Fun as a Wahooz Family Fun Zone crewmember! Our attractions include Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, Blaster Boats, Giant Arcade and the Clubhouse Grill. your chance to get Serious About Fun as a Wahooz Family Fun Zone crewmember! Our attractions include Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, Blaster Boats, Giant Arcade and the Clubhouse Grill.his is your chance to get Serious About Fun as a Wahooz Family Fun Zone crewmember! Our attractions include Miniature Golf, Go-Karts,
How to apply
Please click here for an Employment Application. Fill out and bring to the Wahooz office, or mail to: Wahooz Family Fun Zone, 400 W. Overland Rd, Meridian, ID 83642. You can also pick up applications at the Wahooz Office.
This is not a complete listing of crewmember requirements at Wahooz Family Fun Zone. All requirements will be reviewed with you in detail if you continue the application process. Compliance with all crewmember guidelines is a responsibility of employment. If you feel comfortable working under the conditions listed above, please continue with the employment application. As positions become available, applicants will be contacted for an interview. Not all applicants are granted an employment interview. Wahooz Family Fun Zone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.