Inside the Park
For the comfort and safety of our guests, Wahooz Family Fun Zone is a no smoking facility. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. This includes e-cigarettes.
To ensure that all guests have a fair opportunity to enjoy each attraction, line jumping is not allowed at Wahooz Family Fun Zone. Any Guest who line jumps, regardless of the reason, may be asked to:
- Go to the end of that attraction’s queue line
- Leave the attraction line entirely
- Leave the Park with NO REFUND GIVEN
Wahooz Family Fun Zone defines line jumping as:
- Cutting in front of other guests who are already in line, or
- Saving a place for someone, or
- Leaving a line, then attempting to reenter at the same point. Since this includes using the rest room or purchasing food or drink, we suggest you make all stops before you enter the line.
A limited number of lockers for storing belongings are available next to Party Check-in for a nominal charge. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Lost & Found
Lost and Found is located at Wahooz administrative office, in the northwest corner of the arcade. If you find a lost item, please give it to an employee or take it to Lost and Found.
Wahooz Family Fun Zone parking is always FREE. When you park your car, please note the location. A parking area for guests with disabilities is located near the Main Entrance.
Wahooz honors MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. An ATM is located at the entrance to the Clubhouse Grill Restaurant. Traveler's Checks are accepted for purchase of admission, food, and merchandise. Sorry, no personal checks please.
Roaring Springs Waterpark
Roaring Springs Waterpark is located right next door to Wahooz Family Fun Zone, and a walkway connects the two parks. During the waterpark season guests can purchase a Triple the Fun ticket for a Wahooz Unlimited Fun Pass, including unlimited Bowling in Pinz, and Full Day Roaring Springs admission. Guests can enjoy both parks on the same day, or enjoy Roaring Springs one day and Wahooz/Pinz within the following six days.
Here are a few lodging facilities located near Wahooz Family Fun Zone that offer discounted Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Roaring Springs Waterpark tickets in the summer.
Mr. Sandman, 800-959-2230
Hampton Inn & Suites, 208-887-3600
Courtyard by Marriot, 208-888-0800
Boise Meridian RV Resort, 208-888-7003
Guests with Special Needs
Arcade, Laser Tag, Clubhouse Grill, walkways, restroom, and one Miniature Golf Course are wheelchair accessible. Due to the nature of miniature golf being on a carpeted area with borders to keep the balls on the green, there are some brick borders that wheelchairs will need to maneuver around. Service animals are permitted inside the park.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event that management makes the decision to close an attraction due to inclement weather, guests may exchange their outdoor attraction tickets for one of the following items:
- Attraction passes do not expire and may be used on another day.
- You may exchange your ticket for another attraction that is open or for a game card in the amount of the dollar value of the ticket.
- If you have purchased an unlimited use wristband you may exchange it for a rain check that is good for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Expectant Mothers & Infants
Expectant mothers, guests with back, neck or bone injuries, heart problems, or who have had recent illness should be extremely cautious in choosing rides.
Baby changing stations are available in both the men’s and women’s restrooms. A bottle warmer is located in the women's restroom at Wahooz for your convenience.
Food and Beverages
Wahooz Family Fun Zone has a wide variety of foods to choose from, including pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, ice cream, soft drinks, and more. In addition to the Stargazer Grill food is served at the Snack Bar and other outdoor kiosks. Pinz Bowling Center offers wait service at your lane and a full bar.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PARK.
- Guests must wear shirts and shoes.
- Guests may not display obscene, profane, illegal or unacceptable words, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- All clothing must be appropriate. Management reserves the right to determine appropriate attire.
- Guests may not display gang colors, gang tattoos, markings, emblems or wear attire that conveys a gang look, or denotes membership in a gang. This includes:
- Altered baseball caps or clothing
- Certain oversized pants and shirts
- Certain colored clothing and bandanas
- Guests may not wear any item that may be used as a weapon.
Code of Conduct
- No loitering
- No profanity
- No vandalism
- No unruly or illegal conduct
- No alcohol or illegal drugs
- No weapons (guests are subject to search)
- No guest may be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs
For your safety, park rules apply to all guests and are enforced equally regardless of race, creed, color, sex or religion.
If you are suspected of violating park rules, you may be contacted by a crew member. An audio and or video recording of this contact may occur.
Failure to comply with park rules or follow crewmember’s instructions will result in eviction from the park.